Monday, January 21, 2008

God's Love For Us

This is just a little simple blog.. something to think about

Today while we were singing songs worshiping... we were about to sing the next song when the worship leader stoped and said i feel like God wants us to cry out to him and just tell him why we love him... So as he softly played music each of us took turns just saying why we love him...very simple statments, like Holy Father i love you because you are a forgiving God.. we went like that for about 5min.. It was the most beautiful thing every because as i stood there hearing all the reasons why all of us love our God, it just really touched me that i get to serve this amazing person that everyone truly adores! and more than that, as we say all these reasons why we love our heavenly father, he loves us more than we could ever imagine!!!! He could go one for 10 hours saying why he loves each one of us.... I can't believe i get to serve this amazing God

5 comments:

Bob Jeanquart said...

Greetings Lesile:
When will you find out to where your group will be going?How many
will be going there from your group? Did you hit the slops this
wk end?

Jeremandi said...

AMEN! It frustrates me that there are no words to describe him. Especially like right now when I am so excited for you and that God really is everywhere. Up in those moutnains in switz with you, and right here in my bedroom in Texas with me...and we can love him endlessly no matter where we are, and that I can disciple here, where there are more people than I can count that need God, and where you are and will be going, who doesn't even know what a cross means. Amazing, Great, Almighty, Glorious...none of them justify our Lord or how i/we feel in our hearts!!!! But I LOVE YOU! I told lauren this and i will tell you too...lol
Oh PS we went to New Mexico to see snow for the first time ever (for my sisters and I). We went sledding...let me tell you I never want to layer up like that again in my life! Or live in freezing weather...bbrrr!!! It was an awesome experience and I screamd the whole time going down the hills :-P haha...really opened my eyes the mountains were gorgeous. Kind of mind blowing like the beach except for the whole temp. and clothing ...

Anonymous said...

Meditating on Gods Love is so beautiful and your right it could take hours and we would only hit the tip of the iceburg on his love for us! Ephesians 3:17-19 is our main verse for our school! It talks about his Love!

Jan Martinez said...

Hi there Leslie,
Did you get my e-mail and the devotional on Worship? That was such an amazing insight, and then to find out you all had such a wonderful worship session. How cool is that? Praying continually for you and where God leads you for missions. He loves us soooooooooooo much. Bert and I are very proud of you and who you are becoming in Christ! Praying for your confidence in life-changing decisions. Angels around you and Blessing over you and a hedge of protection, in Jesus name!

sheri said...

That is kinda wierd that you write that b\c I am almost done with that book you gave me and it is on that chapter of why and how god shows that he loves us.. Hope you are still having a great time there